This startup was rejected by YC due to lack of growth (Accelerator behind Airbnb, Dropbox and Reddit)
We helped them 3x their user base.
They've now been ACCEPTED.
1. USE YOUR USERS
• We replaced their content with users talking about the product in the user's place of work. (All shot on a smartphone)
• This reduced their CPA from £18 to £5
2. PLAIN TEXT EMAILS
• Underrated hack: Try sending plain text emails to customers
• The branded email is fatigued and people assume they don't have to reply or read it.
• This email came directly from the founders.
3. REDUCE FRICTION
• Assume every customer is lazy.
• We reduced the time it took to register in half.
• If every action required has a drop off rate, reduce the number of actions required.
4. LEVERAGE UNDERPRICED INTERESTS
• Pro tip: Audience Insights tool has so many underpriced audiences you can test.
• We found 2 unique interests that had a high affinity.
5. ADDRESS CUSTOMER FEARS
• We replaced their "Sign Up" call to action with "Sign Up (No Credit Card Required)"
• Early signs are incredible.
Great team. Great product.
We just helped Multiply what they had.